top of page

Small Mammal Health Certificates

If you are planning on travelling abroad with a small mammal, you will require a health certificate issued by a veterinarian. Depending on the specifies of small mammal, and the country/countries you are travelling to this may be either an Export Health Certificate or a Private Veterinary Health Certificate

We can issue Health Certificates for all types of small mammals including:

  • Hamsters

  • Guinea Pigs

  • Gerbils

  • Rabbits

  • Rats

  • Mice

  • Hedgehogs

For the most up to date requirements for taking your small mammal abroad, along with a quote for us to issue the relevant paperwork, please complete or form below.

bottom of page