top of page

Pet Reptile Health Certificates

To take a pet reptile abroad you will need a Reptile Health Certificate, and the exact requirements for this certificate depend on the country you are travelling to. Also, depending on the species of reptile, you may also be required to get a CITES permit. Check here to see if you require this. 

Our Reptile Health Certificates cover most types of reptiles including tortoises, snakes and lizards including bearded dragons and iguanas.

For the most up to date guidance on travelling with pet reptiles including a quote for PassPets to complete the required veterinary certificate, complete our form below.

bottom of page